7 Reasons to Attend Our Scottsdale Fall 2019 Compliance Conference
If you’ve been considering joining us in Scottsdale for our Sept. 23-25 compliance event, here are seven reasons you should take the plunge now!
- The Best Mix of Informational & Educational Speakers – We just added OCIE’s Co-National Associate Director of Investment Adviser/Investment Company Examination Program Marshall Gandy to our stellar list of presenters. He joins ex-NFL star Merril Hoge, CFTC Senior Economist George Pullen, Mayer Brown Partner Stephanie Monaco, AIG Life & Retirement CCO Mark Happe, University of Virginia Darden School of Business Professor Mary Darden and more!
- An Exciting Balance of Learning, Fun & Charity – Sessions are informational yet collaborative, and we make sure to sprinkle in valuable networking breaks and delicious meals. New for this year, take part in charitable events to benefit local causes, including a free round of golf at the top-rated Gainey Ranch Golf Club!
- A Deep Focus on the Latest – Worried about recent SEC Risk Alerts or the adoption of new rules like Regulation Best Interest, and how they’ll affect your firm? We’ll deep-dive into those key topics and many more.
- Forge Valuable Connections with Peers – Our attendees continually cite the ability to share ideas with colleagues in a relaxed setting and the creation of long-lasting relationships as key benefits of their conference experience.
- Discover Innovative Products, Services & Solutions – Our exhibitors and CSS team members are happy to address questions that are specific to you firm’s needs, one-on-one.
- We’ve Extended our Pricing Discount! – Use code azearlybird for $600 off.
- The Hotel Group Rate Cutoff Is Nearing! – Hotel rates rise after August 21; make reservations before it’s too late.
At CSS, we’re always looking for ways to make sure that your conference experience goes far past sitting in a classroom. Join us using our discount code and experience all we have to offer! Still not sure? Visit the following links for additional information: