Compliance Solutions Strategies Named to REGTECH100
2021 marks the second consecutive year CSS has been awarded for its
innovative regulatory compliance technology and services
NEW YORK, January 5, 2021 – Compliance Solutions Strategies (“CSS”), a leading RegTech platform providing technology-driven solutions which enable financial services firms to meet their regulatory compliance requirements, today announced its inclusion in the REGTECH100. Compiled by specialist research firm RegTech Analyst, the annual list recognizes the world’s 100 most innovative RegTech companies with winners selected by a panel of industry experts and analysts.
The list was updated for 2021 to identify the next generation of solution providers shaping the future of the compliance, risk management and cybersecurity industries. The RegTech industry has experienced tremendous growth in recent years as banks and other financial institutions continue to grapple with the unrelenting pace of regulatory change across many jurisdictions.
With its selection to the REGTECH100 for the second consecutive year, CSS caps off a productive year in which the company continued to build momentum and deliver market-leading solutions with highlights including:
- The acquisition of AMFINE, a leading provider of regulatory reporting solutions in Europe, to create the first fully end-to-end global platform for investment fund reporting
- The release of a central data management solution that powers the CSS platform – the Regulatory Book of Record (RBOR)
- The launch of a new Transaction Reporting module to enable our buy-side clients to comply with the Securities Financing Transactions Regulation (“SFTR”)
- The addition of a new module of CSS’s Investment Monitoring solution which allows foreign institutional investors to manage restrictions related to Sensitive Industries in over 90 jurisdictions
- The development of the first solution automating the production of Form CRS to meet new SEC requirements for investment advisers servicing retail investors
“We’re delighted to once again be included among the world’s most innovative RegTech companies,” said Doug Morgan, CEO of CSS. “CSS continues to demonstrate its business resilience by helping asset managers, asset servicers and insurers adopt more strategic approaches to managing compliance by leveraging our distinct combination of market-leading regulatory technology, managed services and regulatory expertise.”