Future-Proofing Fund Reporting
Compliance never sleeps, but Brexit, the EU SFDR and UCITS to PRIIPs do not have to keep you up at night.
It’s not just about today’s regulatory requirement, but what’s next on the regulatory horizon. With more compliance complexities, from the upcoming ESG deadline for the EU SFDR to the transition from UCITS KIID to PRIIPs KID, do you have the right operational capabilities to optimize disparate data sources, vendors and systems to future-proof your organization?
View the webinar recording, as a panel of thought leaders discuss a strategic approach to Fund Reporting with actionable takeaways on topics including:
- The latest news on the RTS drafts for PRIIPs and the upcoming EU Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation
- Equipped for ESG: changes in regulatory templates for SFDR
- From data to documents: preparing for the UCITS KIID to PRIIPs KID transition
- Solving for complexities of Brexit divergence and equivalence
- Joakim Alpius, Strategic and Regulatory Development – Financial Instruments at Handelsbanken
- Boudewijn de Langen, Manager Business Change at NN Investment Partners
- Dr. Anthony W. Kirby, Associate Partner | Consultancy | Regulatory & Risk Intelligence at Ernst & Young LLP
- Ronan Brennan, Chief Product Officer at CSS
Fill in & submit the form below to download this ComplianceCast™.