The Current and Future Compliance Landscape: Fireside Chat with the SEC’s Pete Driscoll
Watch the Fireside Chat with Pete Driscoll, the Director of the SEC’s Office of Compliance Inspections (OCIE), followed by a discussion among industry experts. Our Fireside Chat focuses on what’s trending within OCIE, including new exam observations, new Alerts and a look forward to 2021.
- New examination observations, Risk Alerts and trends from the OCIE examiners’ perspective
- The Event and Emerging Risk Examination Team within OCIE
- Takeaways from the Form CRS exam findings roundtable
- What’s next for 2021?
The Fireside Chat is moderated by Stephanie Monaco, Partner at Mayer Brown, LLP and hosted by CSS.
Following the Chat with Pete Driscoll, a discussion panel provides key takeaways and insights into how the industry will be impacted.
- James E. Anderson, Partner at Willkie Farr & Gallagher
- Annie Lazarus, Chief Compliance & Risk Officer at Landmark Partners
- Adan Araujo, Chief Compliance Officer at Jasper Ridge Partners
The panelist discussion is moderated by Keith Marks, Co-Executive Director, Compliance Services at CSS
Fill in & submit the form below to download this ComplianceCast™.