SEC Private Fund Exam Observations – A Roadmap for Private Fund Compliance Programs
This webinar focuses on the specific concerns that have been raised by the SEC regarding private fund advisers in their risk alert released on June 23, 2020
- Gain an understanding of private fund deficiencies highlighted by SEC examinations
- Learn tips for reviewing and enhancing your compliance program
- Are you ready for an examination? – Steps to consider when preparing for an SEC private fund examination
- John Gentile, Director, Private Funds and Broker-Dealer Services at CSS
- Adam DiPaolo, Senior Consultant at CSS
- Eugenie Warner, Senior Consultant at CSS
- Anthony Drenzek, Special Regulatory Counsel at Proskauer
Fill in & submit the form below to download this ComplianceCast™.
Subscribe to CSS Blog
CSS frequently publishes blog posts which are written by our team from their observations in the field, at conferences and through experiences with compliance professionals. These posts are designed to further knowledge and share industry best practices. Topics run the gamut, including Form ADV, cybersecurity, MiFID II, position limit monitoring, technology challenges and more. Complete and submit the brief form below to receive notifications when we publish new content.