Portability from CME/NEX Abide – A Walkthrough with CSS and REGIS-TR
What You Should Consider Before Transitioning From CME/NEX Abide
Even though the portability flows can look quite basic at a glance, in our experience from previous porting projects, we know there are hidden challenges when you start to look under the surface. Before moving to a new solution, partner with CSS and make sure to find your reporting blindspots.
In this webinar recording CSS together with REGIS-TR will guide you on the best practices when transitioning to a new reporting solution, including:
- The current regulatory landscape and its impact on CME/NEX Abide clients
- What clients need to do to make the transition and if there is time to achieve all the changes required
- How TRs and service provides can work together to ease the transition
- How the file formats differ between TRs and what can be done to resolve this
- How to streamline data management across regulations such as SFTR and EMIR
- If Brexit will add further complications
Fill in & submit the form below to download this ComplianceCast™.
Subscribe to CSS Blog
CSS frequently publishes blog posts which are written by our team from their observations in the field, at conferences and through experiences with compliance professionals. These posts are designed to further knowledge and share industry best practices. Topics run the gamut, including Form ADV, cybersecurity, MiFID II, position limit monitoring, technology challenges and more. Complete and submit the brief form below to receive notifications when we publish new content.